The NXP UCODE® 8/8m fully supports EPC RFID Protocols Generation-2 UHF RFID specification. UCODE® 8/8m offer high performance for fast inventory with long reading distance, features well suited for the inventory management application.
UCODE® 8 got 128-bit EPC memory and NO user memory. UCODE® 8m got 96-bit EPC memory with 32-bit user memory available.
UCODE® 8/8m is the latest UCODE® products with extra features that make itself unique:
Self Adjust for automated tag performance optimization.
Brand Identifier that enables product authentication verification.
- Protocol: EPC Gen2 v2.0
- TID Type: 96-bit Unique Tag Identifier
- EPC Memory: 128-bit
- Read sensitivity: -23 dBm
- Write sensitivity: -18 dBm
- Encoding speed: 16 bits per millisecond
- Operating frequency: 860-960 MHz
- Self Adjust: automated tag performance optimization
- Brand Identifier: enables product authentication verification
- Write Endurance: 100000
- Data Retention: 20 years