MIFARE Ultralight® IC complies with ISO/IEC 14443 Type-A specifications. It designed to offer a fitting RFID tag solution for high-volume applications with lower-cost. MIFARE Ultralight® is a suitable contactless replacement for event ticketing, public transport, etc.
The MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 IC is an easy and cost-efficient solution for contactless paper tickets and RFID card with limited-usage, to replace traditional paper tickets and magnetic stripe schemes.
The MIFARE Ultralight® C is a relatively secure and cost-efficient solution for smart paper tickets and RFID card with limited-usage, which supports 3DES cryptographic authentication.
MIFARE Ultralight® Nano is the ideal single-use RFID tag solution, which is the latest generation of MIFARE Ultralight® series.
- ISO/IEC Support: ISO/IEC14443 Type A
- UID Type: 7 Byte
- EEPROM: 640-bit or 1312-bit, organized in 20 or 41 pages with 4 bytes per page
- Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- Operating distance: Up to 100mm
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Input Capacitance: 17pF / 50pF
- Anti-collision: Yes
- Write Endurance: 100000
- Data Retention: 10 years