MIFARE® DESFire® provides a highly secured data transmission solution by combining the DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES, and AES hardware cryptographic together. MIFARE® DESFire® is NFC Forum Type 4 Tag certified IC that fully compliant to ISO/IEC 14443A and supports optional commands of ISO/IEC 7816-4.
MIFARE® DESFire® EV3 is Common Criteria EAL5+ security certified IC, the same security certification level as a requirement for electronic passports or banking RFID cards.
MIFARE® DESFire® Light is Common Criteria EAL4 security certified IC, a suitable choice for any single or less usage application with a better security design.
- ISO/IEC Support: ISO/IEC14443 Type A, NFC Forum Tag Type 4
- UID Type: 7 Byte UID or 4Byte RID
- EEPROM Memory: 2 kB, 4 kB, 8 kB
- Data Transfer: 106 kbit/s, 212 kbit/s, 424 kbit/s, 848 kbit/s
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL5+ (Hardware and Software)
- SUN Secure Unique NFC Message: compatible with NTAG DNA
- Crypto Algorithms Supported: DES/2K3DES/3K3DES/AES128
- Operating Distance: Up to 100mm
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Input Capacitance: 17pF / 70pF
- Anti-Collision: Yes
- Write Endurance: 100000
- Data Retention: 25 years